It's one of my favorite times of the year! Christmas is just right around the corner and I hope you're just as excited as I am. If you haven't picked up any Christmas Gifts as of yet and are planning to do so this weekend. Here is a last minute gift guide! I have put together six items for my readers to help point them in to the right direction for gift giving this Holiday Season. These items are popular beauty items and well liked by the masses. There are plenty of items to choose from, but these made the top of the list.
1. The most talked about and most wanted Naked Palette 3. It features 12 new rose-hued neutral shades and comes with a double ended shadow/blending brush. Let's not forget the bonus four samples of their infamous Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original, Sin, Eden, and their new Anti-Aging Formula (Approximate a weeks worth in each sample). This is $52.00 and you can purchase it here
2. Sigma Essential Brush Set. I have this set and it's AMAZING!! You get everything from their fluffy dome blending brush, face brush, and much more it's worth the purchase price and it lasts for a long time if taken care of properly. This set is $155.00 and can be purchased here.
3. RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday Collection Lipstick in Pleasure Bomb. Buy the whole collection and You will be loved throughout the entire year of 2014. This little tube of lipstick is $14.50 and can be purchased here.
4. Philosphy Homemade honeybuns Shower Gel (Smells Delish) This yummy bottle of deliciousness can be purchased at zappos.com for just $15.00.
5. NYX Butter Gloss (Any Shade will do). They are creamy and you can build the lipgloss to your desired shade. This has got to be least expensive product on the list. Makes for a great stocking stuffer. Pick these cute glosses up at your local Ulta retailer or purchase it online at Ulta.com for just $4.99. Can't beat that!! There are a total of 12 shades to choose from and of course at this very moment they are buy one get one half off..so go a head and get all 12. She will thank you for it later. Creme Brule is my Favorite!!
6. Clinique 3 Step Skincare Kit. Okay, so I know you are probably thinking why would anyone want this for Christmas?? It's an awesome product and who wouldn't want a great skin care product during these harsh winter day. This set is $26.00 at Nordstroms. Great Deal!!!
There are plenty of great gifts to choose from this Holiday Season. I just wanted to point you in the right direction. Most of these I already own and others are on my Must Have and will buy list. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!! Great Things are to come for myself here at Elegant Edge!! I thank you for all rocking with me this long and I hope that will rock with me even longer in the future because I have tons of more good stuff to offer!!
Merry Christmas Loves!! Peace and Blessings -XO