HTOW: Tourmaline Hair Dryer
Hello Blog Lovers! This weeks hair tool of the week is the Tourmaline Hair Dryer. I've talked about the blow dryer attachments minus one (the concentrator) but I thought that I should give the dryer itself a little shine. Now the Dominican hair salons have shown us the importance a very good quality hand hair dryer and how they can be good at what they do. If you're looking for a new hair dryer and wish to trash the one you've had for a while the Tourmaline hair dryers have been said to be the best dryers on the market. I'm going to list some benefits of the tourmaline hair dryer below that I found off of hdryers.com
- Silky, shine. Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, shiny hair surface and to lock in hair's own natural moisture.
- Quick Drying. Negative ions also break up water molecules into smaller sizes on the hair surface. These smaller water particles evaporate easily and quickly for fast drying.
- Moisture. Small water particles also penetrate the hair shaft easily for added moisture.
- Dry Fast Without Hair Damage. Infrared heat penetrates hair to heat it gently from within. Infrared is a different type of heat that does not heat the air. Instead, more heat is delivered to the hair shaft; less is delivered to the surface, so hair is not damaged. Because infrared penetrates so deeply, it often "feels" hot, but this is actually due to more penetrating heat and less surface heat.
- Made of 100% crushed Tourmaline jewels utilizing negative ions and infrared heat technology. Dries hair more than 2 times faster than ordinary dryers. Ultra lightweight.